XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint of a members action

3 posters

Go down

Complaint of a members action Empty Complaint of a members action

Post  orbius Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

I protest that I was attacked by Gate98 on behalf of Rob1701-5. I was originately attacked by Rob1701-5 for simplely sending a spy into his town when he was fighting with an alliance member of mine. I have now attacked him back and told him that a certain player would back me up if he attacked me again. I have now been attacked by Gate98.
I find it pretty rich that rob would get someone else involved considering he told at least 2 of my alliance members that its between me and him before he attacked me.
I have not done anything inapporpriate and I find this unacceptable.

Orbius123

orbius

Back to top Go down

Complaint of a members action Empty Attack

Post  gate98 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 pm

My "attack" was simply navy (small navy for that matter) in case we needed to do more. Things were pretty quiet, so I have withdrawn my small fleet. There was no actual pillaging done. I have already messaged orbius in game to this effect. I also clarified that no one asked me to attack, simply that I did it because I knew a member had been attacked. Should be a "case closed" issue.
gate98
gate98
Munifex
Munifex

Back to top Go down

Complaint of a members action Empty .....................

Post  orbius Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 am

Also my appolgies to Rob if I wasn't being clear enough and if that has caused any miscommunication. I definately started out by saying "if am attacked again...." but apparently Rob has assumed I was making threats of aggression. My alliance has 6 members, I'm not about to make threats like that against Legion XIII.

Orbius

orbius

Back to top Go down

Complaint of a members action Empty Re: Complaint of a members action

Post  eLLxJuB Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 am

To Orbius: Gate98 is our general in the alliance, so he will know any attacked going on inside the alliance, so if next time u were to make it 1vs1 then u need to inform our diplomat explain 'this and this' to full detail so that time our general will be inform that its a 1vs1 fight instead of just an attack..(lol i hope he's reading this) Laughing
eLLxJuB
eLLxJuB
Discens
Discens

Back to top Go down

Post  TheExecutor Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:52 am

well he visited twice lol. its nice to see the our embassy being used by players from other alliances. i'd like to see the embassy bustling with inter-alliance talk and what not one day.
TheExecutor
TheExecutor
Discens
Discens

Back to top Go down

Post  Orbius Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 pm

Will do, thanks eLLxJuB

Orbius

Back to top Go down

Post  eLLxJuB Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm

@Orbius: Ur welcome and thanks for visiting our forum

@TheExecutor: haha Orbius is here reading again Very Happy cool~ it makes it thrice (did i spell right?) Laughing
eLLxJuB
eLLxJuB
Discens
Discens

Back to top Go down

Post  Orbius Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Also, Rob has messaged and pointed out that I didn't say "if I am attacked again...." which is correct but I think the point I was trying to make at the time was clear. All I've tried to do was get back at someone who attacked me and cover my butt.

Orbius

Back to top Go down

Post  Orbius Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 am

Actually, reading through gate's message to me he says " he only mentioned that you had attacked him and I took the inititiative. ". Obviously gate isn't a noob, hes not going to attack just because he see's an attack because he doesn't know the history behind it. It's no big deal though, I killed as many ships of his as he did of mine so I was amused by it.

Orbius.

Orbius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum