XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a member but can only see the embassy

+3
Mjölnr
eLL
Aaror
7 posters

Go down

If you are a member but can only see the embassy Empty If you are a member but can only see the embassy

Post  Aaror Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:51 am

Then I have not added you as a member yet. I have to do so manually, and I am not on all the time, but feel free to PM me in the game to get you set up.

Aaror
Tribuni Angusticlavii
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

If you are a member but can only see the embassy Empty Re: If you are a member but can only see the embassy

Post  eLL Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:46 pm

How bout Foreign Diplomatic?for Foreign Diplomatic,they can only see embassy but not others,so its fine right?i mean as for Foreign Diplomatic,they can only access just like non-member right?or not?
eLL
eLL
Munifex
Munifex

Back to top Go down

If you are a member but can only see the embassy Empty Re: If you are a member but can only see the embassy

Post  Mjölnr Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 pm

eLL could you join the Foreign Diplomat group so that we can test if it works properly?
Mjölnr
Mjölnr
Immunis
Immunis

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaror Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Actually, due to an error on my part, eLL has a foreign diplomat account he is using to test that it only grants outsider priviledges.
That group is for diplomats/leaders/generals of other alliances, eventually we will have an area where they can chat with our leaders...
May create a group for allied diplomats for alliances friendly to us with higher priviledges, but only our members will ever have access to the primary forums.

I don't know if I made this clear, no one can change which group they are part of, I am using the groups for security settings. Only Admin (my alter ego) can change who is in which group, which is why there are delays in updating folks.

Aaror
Tribuni Angusticlavii
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

If you are a member but can only see the embassy Empty New Page

Post  Pillroller3 Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 pm

This looks good.. Whoever did the work to set it up, thanks chip
Pillroller3
Pillroller3
Munifex
Munifex

Back to top Go down

Post  eLLxJuB Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Very Happy Yes i'm only seeing this embassy thread..so yea i guess for foreign diplomatic, they will only see exactly the same just for non-members
eLLxJuB
eLLxJuB
Discens
Discens

Back to top Go down

Post  wakoko Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:18 am

add me as a member NOW!!.. lol just kidding.. nice forum by the way Very Happy

@Aaror

PM sent
wakoko
wakoko
Tribuni Angusticlavii
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Post  wakoko Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:37 am

well that was fast Surprised

thanks!!
wakoko
wakoko
Tribuni Angusticlavii
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Back to top Go down

Post  ntstation Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 am

Very nice forum! Cool

ntstation
Discens
Discens

Back to top Go down

Post  eLLxJuB Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:48 am

Aaror, can u set me to become member using this account (coz now im using this account to join XIII again due to being banned the old account)..sigh..
eLLxJuB
eLLxJuB
Discens
Discens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum